Most visited banks' locations
Most used banking codes
Most read publications
- Central Bank Of The United Arab Emirates
- Banking system in the United Arab Emirates
- Opening A Bank Account In The UAE
- Citibank Dubai: How To Open and Choose Right Bank Account
- Public Holidays in the United Arab Emirates in 2015
- HSBC Dubai: How to Choose and Open a Bank Account
- Citibank Services in the United Arab Emirates
Barclays operates in the UAE is as a subsidiary of British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, UK.
In Dubai, the bank offers the following services:
– Business banking (supporting small and medium-sized businesses with specialist advice, products and services).
– Corporate and investment banking (including loans, financing, risk management, trade solutions, strategic advice and transactional payments support).
– Personal banking (offering a range of bank accounts, products and services to meet clients savings, protection and borrowing needs).
– Premier banking (providing an exclusive and preferential banking service to eligible customers, including International Premier Banking services).
– Wealth and investment management (providing international and private banking, wealth planning, trust and fiduciary services, investment management, brokerage services).
Head office location
Dubai International Financial Centre,
The Gate Village, Building 4, Level 4.
P.O Box: 506504,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel.: +971 4 362 1000
Fax: +971 4 362 1101
Personal Banking Products and services
– from the UAE: 04 428 6000
– from abroad: +971 (0) 4 428 6000
Premier Banking Products and services
– from the UAE: 800 428 6080
– from abroad: +971 (0) 4 429 6902
Corporate Banking Products and services:
– from the UAE: 600 522 203
– from abroad: +971 (0) 4 362 6780
Business Banking Products and services
– from the UAE: 04 429 3898
– from abroad: +971 (0) 4 429 3898
Abu Dhabi office: BARCAEADABU
General / All branches: BARCAEAD XXX
Rate this bank:
GD Star Rating