First Gulf Bank (FGB) is one of the largest equity based banks in the UAE with head office in Abu Dhabi.
The bank provides financial services in corporate banking, treasury & investments, merchant banking and retail banking to its customers in the United Arab Emirates (including Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, and Al Ain) through a wide distribution network of branches and ATMs.
The FGB also has branches in Singapore and Qatar, representative offices in India and Hong Kong, and a subsidiary in Libya.
First Gulf Bank Products & Services:
– Consumer Products (Accounts and Deposits, Credit Cards, Loans and Mortgages, Bancassurance, Small Business Solutions, Safe Deposit Lockers);
– Wholesale Products (MNC Business, Transaction Banking, Liability Unit, Business Banking, Corporate Customer Service);
– International Business;
– Convenience Banking (Smart Call, Smart SMS, Smart Net, ATMs & Branches, FGB Mobile);
– Siraj Islamic Banking.
First Gulf Bank head office location
Istiqlal Road, Al Markaziyah,
Abu Dhabi, Emirates
Fax: +971 (2) 632-6946
Email: [email protected]
– from the UAE: 600525500
– from abroad: + (9712) 6811511
– from the UAE: 600544400
– from abroad: + (9712) 6812161)
800 WEALTH – 800932584
First Gulf Bank SWIFT BIC codes
- first gulf bank
- first gulf bank uae
- first gulf bank dubai location
- first gulf bank dubai
- first gulf bank corporate banking office dubai location
- libya first gulf bank
- gulf libyan bank tel？
- FIRST GULF LIBYAN BANK 是什么银行